HeartScribes Publishing: Write a Cool Little Book – Leave your Mark
Imagine aligning your soul with the heart of your business through writing a library quality book you can put into the hands of your clients, friends, and family.
Being an author opens doors for you as your printed messenger spreads the word about your business, day and night, going to places impossible to reach otherwise.
Being an author gives you authority.
Your target audience will sell themselves as they read your book. Your own unique tribe will emerge through the sifting process and follow you!
You may not even be aware of your main message yet, and that's okay! Or perhaps you don't feel qualified to write or have the time to get all the details figured out. No worries! I've got that covered for you.
Writing a book is a transformational experience. It's in the act of writing that passion is reborn and your message is clarified. I'll make this simple and easy for you. You're going to enjoy the process.
"The book that will most change your life is the book you write." – Seth Godin
Your book becomes your platform.
Share your passion while building your brand. Your book drives the perfect audience to your door as you link to your website, call center, or announce upcoming events.
How does it work?
- We're going to keep it short and simple. Short books get finished, both in writing and in reading.
- You're going to leave your reader wanting more. So this gives you opportunity to draw in your target audience to your next seminar, workshop, teleconference, video series, or your next book! Write the book once, leverage the information for years and years later.
- Give your reader a cool offer which leads them to your website. Build your list and create repeat sales!
- With my help, you can write your book in about 90 days, putting in about 5 hours per week.
- You and I will use email and Skype to communicate. You tell the stories and I will help write and edit so that your message shines!
What does your publishing service include?
My publishing services include:
- I will provide writing prompts to help you craft your message, and you will provide the rough drafts of your chapters to me via email. Together, we'll fine tune your message and edit for readability. I'll work together with you so that your book is written in your own voice.
- Skype, phone, and email meetings (two appointments at up to two-hours each) to clarify your message.
- Editing – you will have two opportunities to review your book. Once, after the first round of edits and second, just before it's uploaded to the publisher.
- I will create three book covers – you choose one out of the three as part of the final editing process.
- I will upload your book to the publishing house and from there you will have full control of your book.
- You own the copyright to your book. You decide on the price, if it's to be made public or private, hard cover or soft cover, and if you wish to put it up for sale in the bookstore. Order as many or as few copies as you wish. They will be drop shipped to the address you provide.
How much does your publishing service cost?
You will receive all of these services from me for creating a 5×8 book of 25-100 pages in length for a minimum donation of $3997 USD*. Once your book is finalized, uploaded for publication, the book is under your full control from there. You set the price and distribution channels, including Kindle e-books and hard-cover or soft-cover books. It's completely yours!
How much does my book cost, per copy?
It depends on number of pages, number of photos, quality of cover paper, color or black and white, but on average the going rate for a softcover, at this time, starts at $5.75 USD for 100 pages. You decide how much you want to charge and we'll calculate your royalty. But remember, we're not focusing on your royalty only, your book is your messenger drawing your target audience to your website, to create additional sales for you!
How long does it take to receive my finished book?
Your book will be ready to publish upon your approval of the final edit. Expect your end of the writing process to take 90-120 days, working approximately 5-hours per week. About three weeks is the standard time frame for the publishing process and once you place an order for your book, it will be drop shipped to your mailbox or front door. You can order as many or as few as you wish.
Your book can be published privately or publicly. You can even earn income if you choose to sell it!
* Your donation will go to "HeartScribes Restoration House" – an organization that supports abuse survivors, especially young women and children, to restart their lives. This donation is not tax-deductible as you are receiving a service of true and equal value.
To request my services, simply make your one-time donation of $3997 via Paypal and then email me with your request for your first interview.
Be sure to include your full name and address, if you would like a thank you letter to be sent to use for your charitable receipt!
Thank you for joining me on this adventure!
With all my love,
Susan Schiller knows how it feels to lose everything: marriage and family, church and reputation, finances and businesses, and more. Susan's upcoming, interactive memoir, "On the Way Home," tells the story of how she came to be known as "the most abused woman" her counselors had yet met and how she learned to navigate to freedom and fullness.
Today Susan helps people write their life stories, unearthing the treasures of their past and sowing them into their future, creating new family legacies.
Copyright © 2010 to 2016 Team Family Online, All rights reserved. For reprint permission or for any private or commercial use, in any form of media, please contact Susan Schiller.