Done-for-You Life Story Book!
Tell Your Story, Create Your World
Imagine holding in your hands a full-color legacy, bound in an heirloom quality masterpiece that holds the keys to unleashing your best life yet… a living family legacy the generations after you will cherish long after you are gone!
The HeartScribes Mini-Memoir Project is a way to showcase the most important messages of your life story, but even better, it's a tool to:
- Reexperience and become the girl or boy you once were.
- Awaken your heart to the adventure of life without limits.
- Discover your life's purpose and mission.
- Awaken to your authentic self.
- Rewrite your future and impact the next generation.
Life stories open doors, and help us to see what is possible. It's in the writing of our past that we remove the landmines, discover the buried treasures, and plant the good seeds of faith, love, and hope into the future. As you write your story, your life begins to shift in a new direction.
Testimonial: God's words through you have been pivotal in helping me make the internal shift necessary away from the shame and guilt, I'm just lost for words to tell you how much of an impact they had and are having. – R. H.
All you need is your “yes”. Give yourself permission to allow yourself to be seen. In opening your heart, you are giving yourself a gift of creating your very best life.
There is so much of God's glory in one single human being, and each one of us has a facet of God's nature displayed within the pages of our life story. To share your story is your way of displaying that one-of-a-kind facet of God's glory with the world!
Your story is no mundane, small thing. Stories – the small, the big, the suicidal, the joyful – all of it is fertile ground if you bring it into the light. – Nish Weiset
It’s not a process or a step-by-step blueprint for wholeness. I'll help you to simply lean in and listen to your own heart. You'll begin to find out who you truly are and what your purpose is.
Testimonial: Some day, when you stand before the Lord, I will be there amongst the great cloud of witnesses testifying about the amazing power of love within you and the gift you shared to bring healing. Then you will know the true measure of the lives you have impacted for good and the blessing you are to the Kingdom of God. Thank you for sacrificing yourself — for us! — JL
You can expect from me:
- Complete confidentiality. Your story can be published privately or publicly. You own the copyright and control over publishing. I am simply the ghostwriter, but I will have your book ready-to-publish at the click of a button. You can preview it online, cover-to-cover, before it's published.
- I will send you writing prompts via email, with ideas and inspiration so you can contribute your own words in your own voice.
- You will receive three 2 hour phone or Skype interviews to record your story for transcription by me.
- I will professionally write stories of your life, submitted for your editing and/or approval for publishing.
- Your life story book will be written at your own pace and you have one-year from the time of order to complete this journey.
- There will be two editing phases included in the purchase of my services.
- This done-for-you book, up to 100 pages in length, is a gift for any donation of $2000 or above.*
Your book will be ready to publish upon your approval of the book. Approximately three weeks is the standard time frame for the publishing process and once you place an order for your book, it will be drop shipped to your mailbox or front door. You can order as many or as few as you wish. Your book can be published privately or publicly. You can even earn income if you choose to sell it!
* Your donation will go to "My Sister's Keeper" – a non-profit organization that supports abuse survivors, especially young women and children, to rewrite the stories of their lives via the HeartScribes Restoration House.
To request my ghostwriting services, simply make your down payment via Paypal and then email me with your request for your first interview.
Be sure to include your full name and address, if you would like a thank you letter to be sent to use for your charitable receipt!
Thank you for joining me on this adventure!
With all my love,
Susan Schiller knows how it feels to lose everything: marriage and family, church and reputation, finances and businesses, and more. Susan's upcoming, interactive memoir, "On the Way Home," tells the story of how she came to be known as "the most abused woman" her counselors had yet met and how she learned to navigate to freedom and fullness.
Today Susan helps people write their life stories, unearthing the treasures of their past and sowing them into their future, creating new family legacies.
Copyright © 2010 to 2016 Team Family Online, All rights reserved. For reprint permission or for any private or commercial use, in any form of media, please contact Susan Schiller.